Radiant Neon, 6 of 8: Jill

Put on those sunglasses...as we dream of the bright sun and warm temps of summer, we're going bold and bright in the Studio with Tsukineko's Radiant Neon Inks.  Join us over the next several weeks as we share eight projects featuring these incredible inks with fun techniques and happy color combos!
Additional Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Inspiration on their FACEBOOK PAGE

One thing I especially love about the Radiant Neon Inks is how seamlessly they blend with Tsukineko's other inks.  On today's card I've paired Electric Yellow Radiant Neon Ink with VersaMagic Turquoise Magic, Mango Madness, and Sea Breeze inks along with Memento Luxe Lilac Posies ink.
I inked my Penny Black Creative Die Pennant with the various ink colors.  Once dry, I also stamped the turquoise pennants with Penny Black Paisley Outline using Memento Teal Zeal ink.  The multiple rows of pennants were layered onto my card in addition to Penny Black Creative Dies Pinwheel and Leaves, also colored with coordinating Tsukineko inks.