Gelli Plate Technique 2, Project Reveal: Jill

Join us over the next few weeks as we explore making colorful prints using a Gelli Arts Gelli Plate.  We've even slid our art tables side-by-side and took pictures for you each step along the way!  Not only that, the fun continues as we share our “reveal” posts showing how our individual prints were transformed into creative projects. 

Additional Gelli Arts Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
Resist technique inspiration found HERE

It's reveal time... here's the print I started with.  You can view the step-by-step process for creating it HERE.
To create my card, I simply used my print as paper from which I could cut my Creative Die, Penny Black 51-030 Field of Dreams.
Because the print was very busy, I wanted to keep the rest of my card quite simple.  I added a touch of pattern paper from my stash, a die cut sentiment (Penny Black 51-025 Love Expressions), and some sequins and pearls.  Lots of layers of white cardstock also add dimension without distracting from the focal point.  I can definitely see myself using my Gelli Plate prints for use with my Creative Dies in the future... uh-oh, this might be a new obsession! LOL