Out & About with Jill

It's been such fun to be...
...on the Penny Black blog, playing with the new Penny Black collection, Pocket Treasures
Here's a peek at what I created. I just had to feature the furbabies on my 8.5 x 11 inch page. 
And here's a look at my card, too.
To view the PB&J video, click HERE.

I also wanted to share a couple other projects I made for this new release, both featuring Inchie Arts Art Squares.
  This first card uses two white Twinchie (2") squares.  I stamped my image (Penny Black 30-244 Let's Chat) using VersaMark ink and embossed with white powder.  I then colored the hearts and surrounding area with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art Grip Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.  I added water to blend and because I was working on the sturdy matboard of the Art Squares, I could add lots of water without any warping or "pilling" of the surface.
For my next project using Art Squares, I created a pair of vintage-style ATC's.  

For both ATC's, I used a white ATC-sized Art Square.  For the watercolor background, I colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens onto my acrylic block, spritzed with water and then pressed the ATC's into the puddles of ink.  Once dry, I repeated this process, this time pressing the edges primarily into darker colored puddles of ink.  Next I stamped the backgrounds (Penny Black 30-247 Life's Journals) using Espresso Truffle Memento ink.  The flowers (Penny Black 4383K First Dance and 4377K Noble ) were then stamped using Distress Paints.  
Thanks for visiting today! Additional Inchie Arts information and inspiration can be found on their blog and Facebook page.