Penny Black Pairings, 7 of 8: Jill

We love to design as a pair here in the Studio where we even share our stamps and Creative Dies!!  We hope you enjoy peeking at our pairs of projects using the same Penny Black products.  It's double the designing fun! 
Additional Penny Black Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE

I have used this set of dies sooo much. I love snowflakes.  In fact, I think I'm ready for a few to fall.  (Okay, not quite ready yet!)  
On today's card I layered several snowflakes on a background created with lots of layers of Pan Pastels, Memento ink, and even a touch of acrylic paint.  The background was randomly stamped using Penny Black 40-204 Fleur de Lys.  And the sentiment, Penny Black 30-257 Joy Filled, was stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. 

Thanks for popping by the Studio for a visit today...I can't wait to see what Elizabeth has created with this trio of fun snow! :)