Flicker & Flutter with Elizabeth

This week Penny Black's Creative Die 51-110 Flicker & Flutter is flying around the STUDIO. We're excited to be sharing our creative ideas, both of us using the same die.

Ooh, look what landed on my card!  I love this die cut set of butterflies from Penny Black.  After cutting and coloring they immediately take flight.

For today's flutter, I went with a compilation of colors and gel mediums to create an acrylic embellishment.

I kept the adornment simple with a single silver pearl gem.


This background is so easy.  A little bit of Pear Tart Memento ink applied over Penny Black's Patina stencil and viola you're done!   

To set off the design, I used a small piece of patterned paper from the Coco Style designer paper pad by Penny Black.

Like to follow along?  All the specifics for this card including inks, instructions and supplies can be downloaded HERE.

Thank you for fluttering by this week to visit me and Jill.