Autumn Fun; 3 of 8: Jill

Colorful leaves, cool crisp air, frightful fun, and lots of fall and Halloween inspiration.  Gather your autumnal inks and join us!


This little kitty isn't too spooky, but I sure think he is cute!

To create this card I first began by painting my background onto watercolor paper using paints from my Sakura Koi Field Sketch Box.  Once dry, I stamped the tone on tone leaves (40-359 A Day in Autumn) using VersaFine ink.  My furry friend was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers.  He was then cut out and mounted to the background panel, along with the sentiment "ticket," using dimensional adhesive. This panel was added to a card base which outer edges were inked with Ranger Archival ink in the color of Tree Branch. 

Penny Black Stamps and Dies: 30-318 Bewitched, 40-359 A Day in Autumn, 51-053 Picture This