Spooky Screams, 3 of 4: Jill

Eeeeek!!! Do you hear the screams coming from the STUDIO? Don't worry, we are just getting excited for Halloween.  Or perhaps we're screaming because we ran out of chocolate... haha!  Join us this month as we share projects with a spooktacular theme.

Sometimes I just have to giggle while I'm crafting and when I saw Penny Black's Creative Die, 51-246 Silly Birds, I did just that! 
Lots of inking and sponging was used to create my background.  The branches were stamped with Penny Black's transparent set, 30-379 Woodland Beauty.  For the sentiment, I stamped "boo" from Penny Black's transparent set, 30-249 Spooky Spheres, with VersaMark ink onto the PB Creative Die, 51-003 Chat Bubbles.  I sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat to set.  I then applied Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey Distress Inks using an ink blending tool and foam pads.

I hope you have a little silly in your day to keep you smiling! :) Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more spooktacular stamping from Elizabeth.