Hugs & Kisses, 3 of 3: Jill

Here in the Studio we're kicking off 2017 with happiness, love, and hugs & kisses!  
Okay, I just can't tell you how much fun I had painting this sweet kitty! I can't wait to have some time to try different color schemes with her adorable hoodie.
I stamped this furry friend using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink onto Canson 140 lb. cold-pressed watercolor paper. I then used Distress Ink Reinkers as watercolors to paint her. Once dry I fussy cut her out.  The "ground" on the card was also painted in this way so the colors coordinated with her jacket.  The die cut background was inked with Wild Honey and Broken China Distress Inks along with Peanut Brittle Memento Ink using ink blending tools with foam pads.  I stamped my sentiment onto the background with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  Finally, using foam squares for extra dimension, I adhered the kitty and the die cut heart branch to my notecard. All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-298, 30-396, 51-097, 30-358. 
Meow! We hope you've enjoyed this trio of XOXO posts from the Studio. And happy Valentine's Day from our hearts to yours.