Smitten with Stamping: Jill

It's a new year and we are still in the Studio 
and we are still SMITTEN with stamping! 
Join us as we share a few creations we just LOVED making.

Now it's my turn to share how I'm smitten with stamping and I am sharing two cards with a new stamp by Penny Black that has captured my heart, Crimson Blush.

For my first card I've stamped it around the perimeter of my card panel and painted it with a loose, no-line watercolor style.

Complete supply list and video available HERE.

And for my second card, I've still kept with the no-line watercolor look, but I've kept things a bit more detailed and traditional.
Complete supply list and video available HERE.

I loved Elizabeth's last card featuring her awesome stamped floral embellishment and such a gorgeous sentiment. WOW.  I wonder what she will be smitten with next...